Thank you for your interest in our products offered by J Tech Photonics, Inc.!
This Limited Warranty agreement applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from J Tech Photonics, Inc. (the “Physical Goods”).
What does this warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers and defects in material or workmanship under normal use based on the manufacturers recommended settings during the Warranty Period.
What will we do to correct problems?
J Tech Photonics, Inc. will either repair or replace the Product at no charge, using new or replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from J Tech Photonics, Inc. is 90 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 90 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by over-driving of laser components.
- Damage caused by materials hitting or smoke and debris hitting the Physical Goods.
- Damage caused by overheating of a laser component due to inadequate cooling based on manufacturer specifications.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from improper set-up of the Physical Goods.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service or replacement, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
We strive to make every customer happy, and if you are having a problem, we would like to solve it!
Contact us at email@example.com