Join the J Tech Photonics Team!
J Tech Photonics, Inc. is a innovative startup based on disrupting current laser manufacturing technology by providing cheaper, high power, easy to use, and upgrade-able laser solutions to industry, research, and enthusiasts. We started upgrading 3D printers and CNC machines 5 years ago with our new laser diode technology and are propelling industrial technology, continuing leading in the Maker movement, and defined a new market for small high power lasers.
We are a Small Company with BIG Dreams!
While we are small now, we are growing fast as we build towards our dream of a laser in every shop, lab, and company manufacturing facility. If you love 3D printing, CNC machining, laser processing, and are hip to the new idea of small scale fast in house manufacturing (what we call “personal manufacturing”) then working here might be for you! We offer a small atmosphere were you will be responsible for many aspects of running a business where you will learn and make a positive difference.
We are located in Kemah Texas, a community in south Houston.
Current Job Postings:
Small Laser company seeking a motivated electronics assembler, to begin working immediately. For more information, please contact us at 713-826-2122, or apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking dependable candidates that possess previous experience in the assembly of electrical and electronic systems or are willing to learn. A preferred candidate has previous ESD (electro-static discharge) experience and class 2 -3 soldering experience in the Houston Clear Lake area. Pay will be reflective on experience. Willingness to work and learn can be in place of experience.
Work schedule will be Monday through Friday, 9:00am AM to 5:00 PM, w/ OT as needed.
Duties will include:
- Perform any combination of following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems: Read work orders, follow production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Crimp, screw, bolt, solder, cement, press fit, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
- Mount assembled components, such as circuit boards, key switches, button switches into plastic parts for final assembly.
- Assemble mounting kits and other laser accessories into final packaging.
- Build and test laser components and laser accessories for final production.
- Help with shipping products and organizing lab and shipping areas for production and fulfillment.
- Use productions tools including managing and fixing 3D printers, CNC machines, and CO2 laser systems.
If you would like to be considered in the future, please send us your resume. We are always looking for qualified people to join our team!