Easily add a J Tech laser to any machine with a standard 80mm Spindle. If you have room on the bottom of the spindle under your holders for the spindle, then you can place the laser mount on it. This is a good option if you don’t want to go with the in the chuck laser.
This mount attaches to the bottom of the spindle giving a strong connection that does not require a secondary mounting position.
Full Mounting Kit Includes:
- Magnet Laser Mount
- Laser Mount Screws/Nuts: To mount the laser on the laser mount
- Laser Spindle Mount Screws/Nuts: To secure the mount to the spindle
- Zip Ties: To clean everything up for cabling
- Zip Tie Holder: To place on the Z axis gantry to hold the laser cable in place
- Molex Mini Fit Jr. Cable: Input control cable for the laser driver
- Laser and Fan Extension Cables: choose your cable length
- Sticky Pads: 4 sticky pads for mounting the driver
Need minimum of 30mm of space on the bottom of the spindle.
There are no reviews yet.