7W+ Laser Engraver
Over 6 years and 7 generations of this product we have been developing better and more capable features. Now, with integrated electronics and latching mounts, you can easily change laser heads with the more powerful versions to have a toolbox of lasers for different applications. If you want to jump into lasers for CNC machines, this is the way to go for not that much price.
- Single beam performance for high detail engraving
- Integrated electronics for use with all new mounting and cable systems
- FDA compliant interface module for extra safety with power on reset and locking key switch.
- Optically isolated inputs for industrial control
- Adjustable low power mode – no more burning your project in low power.
- Adjustable Focus for 3D engravings.
- Included high resolution lens for super fine detail and maximum power density
Fine Detail Engraving Including Photos
This laser is meant for engraving. We tuned the beam profile and the electronics to be able to have consistent performance when doing high detailed engravings. If you want the best resolution for photo engraving, this laser is yours.
Swap Laser Heads Easily
With the same Safety Interface Board as the higher power 24W and 44W lasers, you can start with this introductory laser kit and move up to the higher power ones without needing additional hardware, just the new laser head. Use the 7W+ for engraving and the 24W or 44W for cutting.
Our Team. Number 1 in Customer Service
We boast a team of professionals dedicated to our work. We have years of experience in the industry, so we know what high-end industrial manufacturing facilities are looking for and we aim to provide it. We design lasers that we would be proud to use ourselves. You can get in touch with us via phone or email and we answer your questions quickly and efficiently because we have the knowledge to do so.
Upgrade many popular machines with our All in One Bundles HERE.
More TRUE Power, More Safety, Quality Engineered Design
From a company that stands by it’s products.
What this kit includes:
The standard kit comes with:
- 7W+ laser head with magnetic locking screws
- Laser safety interface board
- Power Adapter 12V 6A, US Style Plug
- Laser Safety Goggles for 445nm Lasers
- 3′ Molex MiniFit Jr. Input Cable (for longer lengths purchase here)
- Laser Focus Tool
|Maximum Laser Optical Power
|Nominal Working Wattage
|5 to 40 °C
|1 to 45 °C
|Soft Start, Reverse Voltage, Current Limit, Thermal Shutdown
|Integrated Safety Features
|Laser Enable Key Switch, Integrated Laser Interlock, Power off Reset, LED Indicators
|AC Adapter Input Voltage:
|100 – 240 VAC
|Control Signal Digital Isolation Voltage:
|Minimum Control Signal ”Turn On” Voltage:
|Control Signal Maximum Voltage:
|Control Signal Maximum Current:
|Control Signal Maximum Frequency:
|Screw Terminal and Molex Mini-Fit Jr™ Connectors
|0 to 40 °C
|-40 to 70 °C
|3.6″ x 2.2″